Our client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join them. The ideal candidate will be adept in building and nurturing strong relationships with strategic customers. The applicant should be able to identify the customer organization’s needs and requirements and match that to our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. (S)he will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the clients needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing the business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the major GPO that you will handle across the country.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with this existing customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are proposed and delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between the key customer and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationship
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Contracting and Negotiation including facilitation of contract negotiations involving all company products
- Create a compete “bundle” of product and value-add services under our clients umbrella offering
- Review market trends / analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates and develop sales strategies to achieve the goals of the company as well as the customer by creating a WIN-WIN Situation
- Monitor reimbursement trends in the country, developing and executing the approach to include and maintain our clients products in the reimbursement system.
- Help define and achieve negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and the competition by continually seeking information from suppliers, HMO and other sources to challenge, modify and prioritize winning in the market
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and their impact on country sales activities