- Work within a multidisciplinary R&D team to design and integrate robotic mechanisms, sensors, motion units and wiring into the product.
- Manage subcontractors through all stages of product development.
- Be the technical expert from the concept phase up to the production line.
- Take part in brainstorming, hands-on lab work and product design tasks.
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree in mechanical/mechatronics engineering.
- 3-5 years of hands-on product design experience within a start-up environment (such as robotics/mechatronic design, surgical instruments, medical device, medical robotics).
- Extensive and hands-on experience designing machine parts, sheet metal, welding, 3D printing and mechanisms.
- An organized problem solver.
- A great team player.
- Immediately or by agreement
- Workload: 100%